Making Landing Stations
integrating AODF and EMS into automated testing suits, alongside various test equipment, where AODF connects test equipment to SUT ports per specified procedure allows, fastest execution hands-free. It also allows conducting Final Test of several SUTs without staff involvement.
Integrating AODF and EMS into test setups utilizing precious or scarce test equipment may share that equipment between labs at a site and even between sites. Such could be the case of sharing between weekly regressions tests by development and tests of newly assembled devices by QA conducted over a weekend.
Pilot tests occasionally utilize resources not available in a lab, e.g., exercising a new modulation scheme over a ULH or submarine fiber. Such exercise must be conducted rapidly at periods of low traffic. AODF allows coordinated activity at remote sites and rapid return to operational configuration.
Benefits of Automation with AODF
- Configuration implemented per Test Plan
- Remote users can Plan & Implement
- Automation of Implementation
- No Cleaning of Connectors
More information about AODF for Landing Stations
The optical module is based on industry-standard latching connectors, guaranteeing the same level of performance of a standard patch-panel. The module is arranged in a patented cylindrical optical geometry.
- Automating manual ODF capabilities
- Remote all-optical network – physical layer management
- Deep dive into the network’s optical layer
- Remote monitoring & troubleshooting
- Save-on OPEX & Gain High User Satisfaction
- High-performance optical switching
- Meeting Optical Layer Life Expectancy of 40 years
- Online monitoring of the optical infrastructure
- Enables an adaptive splitting ratio in PON